My boyfriend’s ex-wife is back, and pregnant

My boyfriend had separated from his ex-wife for 2 months when we met. After dating him for 5 months, he found out that his ex-wife is pregnant with his child. It didn’t end our relationship and because I love him, I let him be a father to his child. Now, the baby is 3 months old and my boyfriend has been spending more time with them. I think he’s falling back in love with his ex but every time I ask him, he would say he’s only there for their child. Should I trust him or should I just end our relationship and save myself from getting hurt?

My boyfriend’s ex-wife is back, and pregnant
56 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thank you JOSE, i have used it on my personal mission, and i am satisfied with the app. It shows the actual time and dates of the retrieved data which was deleted due to the hidden tactics of my ex wife. The bitch was so secretive i did not know some hidden fact with my marriage of 6yrs. She deserved everything that happened to her. Thank you and your software helped in solving the missing puzzle. My lawyer recommend your service to someone else. lol You're the best and thank you man. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image