bloated

My bloatedness is causing me to burp every few mins and at times, feel stuffy around my chest area. Difficulty sleeping at night too. Causing me nausea. Help. This is my first pregnancy and really clueless and feeling really weak most of the times. On my first trimester now. Can barely do anything.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I lost some weight too during my 1st trimester. Do take note of what u eat that makes u feel really bad. I was heavy on spice and chilli but alright. Soon to realise that it was hard boil eggs and spinach that made me Bloated 😂

My first trimester was crazy I didn't have the chance to eat at all cos I keep on vomiting and nauseated even drinking water makes me sick. I lost alot of weight and what keeps me alive is eating sour sweets and sour fruits

Influencer của TAP

Check with your doctor to get professional medical Opinion. Every pregnant woman has different experiences and your doctor would have seen lots of these and able to prescribe the right solution

Im on my first trimester too.. some days i get so bloated & feel like vomitting.. some days i feel normal. I will just drink lotsa warm water. I find that it helps me with my gas. =)

Thành viên VIP

Oh dearrr. .. Do get some medicine from your gynae and monitor your diet. Stay off spicy and fried food for now. Take care!

5y trước

Thank you! I have been staying off spicy and fried food and the bloatedness still persists. My appetite has been off for quite sometime too.

It's normal during first trimester. Will feel better when u reach 13 weeks...

Super Mom

It's normal.. Try to eat lesser portion but frequently. Ithelps with bloatedness

Super Mom

I have the same issue during 1st trimester. It is normal.

Super Mom

It’s normal. Try to have more frequent small meals.

Its normal. Have more bed rest ya..