baby shower gift idea

Being a parent, what gift would you prefer to receive other than red packet ? (for baby's shower)

81 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Red packet is my 1st choice cos then u can use that to purchase whatever u prefer for ur kids instead of having to make do with the pink tee for ur boy, if not NTUC or Capitaland vouchers are great too.

Children books or even book case to place the books. These are very useful when the kids are much older. They able to pick their own books to read or browse. Cartons of wet wipes are useful as well.

Thành viên VIP

Red packet is my first choice so that I can use the money to buy what baby needs or save up the money. Apart from red packet, shopping vouchers or baby toys are fine too!:) it's the toughts that counts

I'd prefer clothes or baby's daily necessities. Like wet wipes, diapers, supermarket vouchers, ergonomic baby carrier, playmat, play yard, baby books or even age appropriate toys :)

Thành viên VIP

Voucher, if not check with your friends what she need for baby that short of? But angbao is still practical as they can use the money to buy what they want for their baby

would still prefer red packet then get the stuff you really need for baby.. sometimes some gifts become white elephant at home thus red packet still prefered

Thành viên VIP

Not clothes, not swaddles, not anything for tummy time. Supermarket vouchers the best! If not toys for 6 months up - preferably from Leap Frog or ELC

ang pow and vouchers. actually as first time parents bb gifts are gd, but second and third time parents... ang pow and vouchers are gd.

Thành viên VIP

Baby hamper, diaper, wet wipes or maybe mothercare voucher or supermarket voucher. Better than buying something they alr have.

Thành viên VIP

maybe diapers or wet wipes, something practical for my 1st child, i was secretly hoping for more toys as i dint buy much 😅