Sickness

It's been few days since I had cold and flu. Continuesly on my third day now... I took woods syrup for my cough and flu pill but seems it doesnt get any better. I will be taking my panadol extra tonite hope it gets much better.. Trying to avoid doctor if its only minor sick. #prayfor24weekspregnant.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Avoid panadol extra. It's not technically safe for pregnant mommies. Normal panadol is safer and drink alot of water and have plenty of rest as well! If the cold is persistent and does not go away for more than a week, better to go to the doctor for even better medicines. If mommy is unwell, this could potentially harm the unborn baby.

Read more
5y trước

Duly noted on above and thank you super much for your kind advise! Appreciate that..

Super Mom

Hi dear, if you’re pregnant, all the more you should see a doctor and ensure this isn’t COVID-19. Please see one okay? Panadol extra has caffeine. It doesn’t make you get better from a cold faster. Again, please see the doctor and don’t self medicate. Get well soon..

Read more

Hi mum. Am also having the same problem. I am having cold and slight cough. This is my 4 time, ... I live in basement, it's very cold. I get cold very regular, any suggestions please.. I am planning to move to an apartment

Thành viên VIP

Hi... you might wanna consider some of the remedies suggested in this article https://sg.theasianparent.com/natural-remedies-for-cough-and-cold-during-pregnancy

Thành viên VIP

Do try and avoid Panadol extra. Please see your gynae as he/she will be able to prescribe proper medicine. It's better not to self medicate. Take good care!

Thành viên VIP

You need plenty of rest and build back your immunity but if still persist, it is ok to see doctor.

Best see doc & get the vaccination for flu. Can pay using medisave

Best to see GP before taking any medications..

Influencer của TAP

pls see doctor & hope u get well really soon!!

Get flumacil for the flu from guardian.