Not sure if it's Colic?

Hi, my baby can sleep through the night for 5-6 hours but recently she will wake after 4 hours and doesn't really seem to be wanting to be fed but rather stomach discomfort. Is there anything I can help her? I have given her "rid wind" every night for her last feed

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It sounds like your little one might be experiencing some tummy troubles. It's tough seeing them uncomfortable, but there are definitely things you can try to help ease her discomfort. Firstly, it's great that you've been using "rid wind" to help with gas. However, if it doesn't seem to be providing relief anymore, you might want to consider other options. Sometimes babies can have trouble digesting certain foods if they're breastfeeding or if they're on formula. You could try keeping a food diary to see if there's anything specific in your diet that might be causing her discomfort, especially if you're breastfeeding. Another thing to consider is the way you're feeding her. Sometimes babies can take in too much air while feeding, especially if they're bottle-fed. Making sure she's positioned properly during feeding and burping her frequently can help reduce gas and discomfort. Additionally, gentle tummy massages can work wonders for relieving gas and helping babies feel more comfortable. You can try gently rubbing her tummy in a clockwise motion or gently bicycling her legs to help move things along. If you're still concerned, it might be worth speaking to your pediatrician to rule out any underlying issues. They can provide personalized advice and guidance based on your baby's specific needs. Remember, every baby is different, and what works for one might not work for another. Hang in there, and hopefully, you'll find something that helps ease your little one's discomfort soon! Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
Influencer của TAP

🙏💕