My baby have a constipation problem. He put so much pressure during pooty.I consult my Dr he gave syrups but not that effective.pls suggest some home remedy

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I know how this thing bothers you when you see your baby struggling to pass stool or is in discomfort while doing poop. I have faced this myself. My baby was constipated way till perhaps around 3 and half year old. I too had given her many syrups to ease her stomach but I was told that baby may get dependent on it, so I tried homeopathic treatment for constipation, and trust me, over the period of time, her bowel movement became fine. I may have continued the homeopathic treatment for about 3 or 4 months and she was fine after that. If you do not want any treatment then you should feed her more of fibre. Make her eat fruits, vegetables. Make her drink sufficient water, and let her have enough physical activity.

Read more

Hi Sanjay, how old is your baby? if he is older than 6 months please make sure he has enough water. also, some babies are lactose intolerant and the first sign is severe constipation. this has happened in our second one's case. it was diagnosed as severe constipation, even though she had a lot of water and fluids. please get your baby tested on this, as some babies can also be intolerant to mother's milk. some home remedies you can try if your baby is over 6 months are curd rice, tender coconut water, basically give lots of fluids to make sure baby is not dehydrated.

Read more
8y trước

no problem at all, but please bring this up with your baby's doc, as i have seen my younger one suffer through this for months and all the while it was misdiagnosed as constipation even though it was lactose intolerance

Sanjay, make sure your baby has lots of fluids through the day and also fiber rich foods, as these will help ease the digestive system. also, as debolina mentioned, do ask the doc to test for lactose intolerance. severe or constant constipation is also one of the main symptoms of this condition.

if your baby is older than 6 months, you can try giving boiled apples or pears, as these are good for treating constipation. prune juice is also very effective. you can also give boiled cauliflower and peaches. make sure to give your baby lots of water and fluids.

Hi I agree with the answers. Give lots of fluids to ease the pass of motions. Also give roughage rich foods like salads. Since the baby is small you can blend and give. Another remedy that has worked with me is banana and at times papaya.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28164)

if baby is 6months old means u can give fruits. give water more