My baby (7 weeks old) last feed was 7 hours ago. He was still sleeping and didnt cry for milk. Guess its ok right?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

But need to check for any fever if having. Some babies starts to sleep through the night at a young age (few weeks old). No need to worry about this if he does sleep through the night. Babies when sick has loss of appetite too. Such as teething, stomach ache, stomach bloated etc. But your case should be sleep through the night.

Read more

Normally if baby doesn't cry for milk, I'll will quickly take the opportunity to sleep unless am engorged. So far, i was only lucky for once. Other than that, i wake up evey 2hrs to breastfeed baby. U r one of the lucky ones.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13047)

If that’s was your babies pattern, but had wetted often nothing to worry! However since he is only few weeks, you need to wake him up for regular feeds and make sure he’s being fed at regular intervals.

My girl also can sleep through the night when she is around 5 weeks old. Is good she can sleep through the night. No need to wake her up for milk. Mummy can take the opportunity to rest more. :)

Let your baby sleep. They will cry for feeds when they are hungry so nothing to worry, take this opportunity to get some good sleep 🤗

according to my pd she say it OK.. when baby is sleeping they r not hungry.. r u the lucky one.. I got to wake up every2hr to feed

Personally I prefer to let baby sleep as much as they can. like adult, they would ask for 'food' when they are hungry..

it's OK. let baby sleep. baby will wake up crying for milk when he is hungry.

just let the baby slp is normal they will cry for if anything need.