Sleep posture

My baby is 4 mths old sleep until like that. Is it normal? From straight to slant

Sleep posture
25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Normal for them to move around in their sleep. But I have to say it took me a while to identify where baby was. There are too many things in the crib. Please remove loose bedding, cot bumpers, extra blankets etc. It can be a suffocation hazard.

Super Mom

It’s normal, but it’s better to clear the bed completely and just leave the bedsheet that baby’s lying on to prevent suffocation. Baby will progressively turn round and round more, then start flipping over, and it’ll become dangerous

Normal, mine 1.5 monthe already like that. Put him vertically on his cot halfway, he becomes horizontally

Thành viên VIP

Mine too! Even can go out from the tight swaddle and suddenly sleeping on the other side of the bed 😂

My girl too! When she was about 2.5months old. At times her leg even stick out of the cot railing.

Thành viên VIP

It's normal. But I noticed there is blanket? If yes, would u wan to consider to remove it?

Influencer của TAP

It's normal my baby Co sleep with me in my king bed can go opposite direction too haha

Super normal.. mine from the start till now going 3 mth still do that..

Thành viên VIP

Yes but better to move away all the unnecessary stuff to prevent SIDS

Normal, not to worry. They just wanna find their comfort zone. Hehe