My baby is 11 months old. Can I feed khichdi at lunch and dinner as well? Since he sleeps late night so I generally feed him at around 11 pm.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Tina, khichdi is a super healthy dish and you can definitely give it for lunch and dinner. to break the monotony, you can maybe try out different dals and also add a variety of vegetables each time. one thing though - try to make your baby have dinner at least by 8 or 9, so that your baby's digestion remains healthy. if you feel your baby will be awake for some hours after that, maybe you can give a glass of milk before sleeping.

Read more

yes you can, but i would suggest that if possible, prepare it fresh. also, feeding around 11 pm may not be such a good idea, as food does not get digested after 8pm, and can later on create metabolism problems. if possible, feed your baby dinner by 8, and then give milk. try to bring your baby's bedtime to 10, and then 9:30 if you can.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-26805)