Sleep through the night

Hi mommies! My baby is 5 months plus. Realised that he has been sleeping through the night lately and will wake up at 7 am the next day. His last feed is usually at ard 10 ish pm going to 11 pm. Should i wake him up for his feed? Hes drinking 120 ml every 3 hrs. Have yet to introduce solid food to him. I read articles and it states that its good when babies not newborn who can slp through the night but my mil and sil are saying otherwise.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Let him sleep, don't wake him up. We adult also don't like to be disturbed My boy going to 6months, he start sleep 6hrs also Last fed at 10/11pm and wake up at 5/6am

How lucky to have baby sleep thru the night😄. No need to wake them up. Sleep is important for them. If they are hungry, they will wake up and cry for milk :)

Super Mom

I think after the first month there's already no need to wake baby up for milk. You're very lucky your baby can sleep through the night so don't bother him 😅

Super Mom

Congrats! No need to wake him up. He just needs about 120-150ml/kg of milk per day during his waking hours:)

Thành viên VIP

My LO sometimes sleep through the night. Depends on her last fed. Sometimes will wake up at wee hours.

Super Mom

Sleep is as important for their growth. It's ok to let baby sleep through the night!

Thank you mommies for your replies! Put me at ease now😊 i shall just let him sleep!