Just to ask a sily ans.. Recently i have just let my 1 yr old lie down to drink milk(usually carry her to drink)..she sleeps right after milk..is it ok ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i bottle feed my kids with formula milk . yes just lie down no carry. some time it really hard to make them brush teeth after milk especially like 3 to 5am feed or during the night when they super tired . what i do is i will also stand by their water (in bottle) . after finish his milk i quickly swap with the water at least he can get to drink a bit of water to flush away the milk on his tooth .

Read more
8y trước

gd idea!they dont like to drink water frm bottle though..i'll see what i can do..thks again!

Is it bottle feed or breastfeeding? If it is bottle feed specially with FM, it might not be a good idea as it might cause tooth decay in long run. It is always good to rinse the mouth after bottle feed.

8y trước

thks for sharing.Its bottle fed..it's twice a day brushing teeth,it it enough?they are also sleeping when drinking..so i don't normally rinse every milk feed especially in the night.

It is ok I think. My gal wakes up at 3am to drink and right after drinking although I will like to carry her inclined for a while she refused and will push her way to lie flat in my arms

8y trước

thks for your sharing

Thành viên VIP

1year old is def okay. once my LO head is stable, i allowed them to drink milk while lying down. and go to sleep immediately if they dozed off after that.

8y trước

thks for the assurance!😊