Are you more likely to forgive if your partner confessed sleeping with a person of same sex behind your back? Let's be honest!

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Quora and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmail DOT com

Read more

So my story is so long but I was privileged to use the service of [email protected] and they had a spyware software sent to me and I was able to record my husband calls, saw his call logs, and other features was being accessed. Also I got deleted messages and informations recovered and I’m happy because my marriage is safe and I have the upper hand. Thank you and I’m grateful for your help because I’m a hardworking mom and all the expenses of your service was worth it. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Same sex? I'd more so forgive if was different sex, and I'd be grateful for her to talk to me about it, knowing she trusted me. But if she sleeps with someone same sex, it's no more a case of cheating, but of sexuality. Why would you spend your life with a person you know is gay? I'd just move away to keep things simple. All you can do is think through it. If you were at her position, would you accept your man to sleep with another man? It's gonna be more awkward than wtf situation. Think through it

Read more

I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmail DOT com...... and I got these evidence

Read more

I got so clingy with my spouse tried different tricks just to expose some secret affairs i suspected to have been goig on for quite a lon time,i came on here to see positive reviews about this reliable and trusted platform...They have the fastest and much effective software that helps you gain full access to the target device anonymously,you will be grateful contacting {[email protected]}they provide a reliable and first class spy services. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

This question reminds me of a line from a tv show "it's not cheating if the plumbing's the same". Personally, cheating is cheating. It doesn't matter who it's with. I'd be devastated and not likely to forgive him any easier. In fact, I reckon it'll be much more embarrassing if people found out, it's as if I was so bad as a partner, he had to turn the "other" way.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Of course not. Cheating is cheating, whatever the gender. In fact, I would probably be more pissed off that he found someone of his own gender more attractive than me! The baseline is, I'd feel hurt regardless of whether the 3rd party was male or female. It's the betrayal of trust that kills the relationship.

Read more

Be it same gender or not, the most important thing is, he cheated. There is no way for me to forgive him as there won't be a day that I will stop thinking about it. If such a thing can happen once, it is bound to happen the second time. So, definitely no exceptions.

prashu - does that mean you are absolutely fine if your partner had sex with someone of the opposite gender? i am quite amused and confused at your use of the term 'same sex' here - how does it make anything different?

Ermmmm.... I cant say if i will forgive or not. But ill definitely freak out. Infact i cant even imagine how one would feel. Im so sorry i can oy try to emphatic to how you must be feeling. Big hugs.