Induce labour

Anyone can share their experience being induced? When did they induce you and how did it turn out for you? Length of labour/how many weeks you were/ etc?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 1st labour have to be induced at 40 weeks.Insert pill at 8pm i dont feel any contractions but nurse say that the pain is there.Then insert another pill at 2am,still can laugh n joke with my husband plus can sleep but pain come n go.Then at 8am the pain comes after breakfast the pain like nobody business.Doc recommend me to take epi because when she check at 12pm just dilated 3cm but my husband quite sceptical about it.While controlling my contractions pain,i talk to my hubby why i need that epi so finally he agreed to it.I got my epi at 2pm and finally i manages to deliver at ard 6pm but with the help of vacuum n forceps. As for my 2nd deliveries,just last feb.I have to be induced at 39 weeks as doc quite concern due to my age.Insert pill at 11am the contractions starts to come at 1 plus then ard 3pm i ask for epi because if i hold on to it i may get to csect so i chose to have epi and my husband have to agree to it to avoid me to go to csect.Ard 2 am i managed to deliver. My experience for both are totally different.

Read more