Anyone know any marriage Counselling? I would like to see if my Husband will change his attitude toward our relationship. I think he take it for granted I have to obey him all the time plus extended family issues. No room for negotiation as he is very difficult to communicate. I need 3rd party to convinced him. I have approach family service centre. They are my listening ears but no marriage consellor. I don't think my Husband will go there to listen to the social worker for my view. Service from government will be good..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just a friendly reminder. You need to keep an open mind because counseling is not hiring a person to beat that person into compliance.. (yes even they are wrong)

Msf is a good place to start. They help with marriages kids and family. The link above which the mom shared I suggest for you to try that option out.

VIP Member You can try this page. it's from MSF. Singapore government based

Read more

Have you tried Awwa? They provide help for women. You may want to approach them.