Pregnant at 45

Hello, Anyone have a good gynea recommendation for 1st pregnancy at 45 ? Any experience / advice? Thank you 🤗

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats! Assuming you’re heading to private route, do research on good high risk pregnancy gynaes . There are many good gynaes in Singapore #blessed so just take your pick. Perhaps see one nearer to your house, you won’t regret the convenience it brings since you need to get checked quite regularly (1 a month, then 1 every 2 weeks and then 1 every week closer to EDD).

Read more

Congrats Mummy! Yes, do find one closer to ur home, there's plenty good gynaes ard! Enjoy the journey! My cousin was 42 and she went abt normally, go for checkup and don't worry too much and her baby is one strong healthy boy! I'm 40 expecting my 3rd and I'm just taking one day at a time too! Remember to rest more, less heavy duty work and eat healthily!

Read more

Thank you mummies for the encourangement. I will take 1 at 1 time and hope all will ok #prayinghard, as the father doesnt want this baby and guess i will be a single mum all the way. Worry too much to think have to go through alone in everything inclng financial. Will go for chromosomal abnormalities blood test in my 10 weeks next week.

Read more

Congrats! Take Care. I had my first at 43 and now second at 45. My firstborn was at TMC but my second will be at KKH. Just choose a gynae that you are comfortable with and within budget.

congrats!!! you may want to find out more about Dr Tan Kai Lit at Thomson Medical Centre. He's very skillful and able to handle complications.

Congrats dear. Dr Henry Cheng from Astra Women is pretty good at high risk pregnancy. I am also over 40, so rest more and do less activity.

Thành viên VIP

If wana save some money then I will suggest Prof Biswas at NUH. Govt hospital bill size most likely smaller than pte hospital ma.

2y trước

how much they charge

age is just a number 😉 choose the clinic/hospital/gynae that convenient for you to travel

You wil be ok. God wil give u strength. There will be blessings in disguise.

Hi mummy, hope u still here. which gynae n pd did u went?