Water dispenser

Hello, did you guys get a water dispenser for milk? I know they have to drink the milk at 45 degrees, so is bottle warmer enough or should I get a water dispenser that provides specifically 45 degree water? Otherwise how do you guys make milk? Thank you.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Nope I didn’t get water dispenser. Initially I will add hot water, add milk powder. Then, i put the bottle into a bowl of water and cool it. Very tedious process 😂 Now I just add room temp water with hot water. Agaration la, as long as you feel the temperature is ok for baby to drink. No need 45 degrees. Just make sure the water is boiled beforehand.

Read more

No, babies actually do not need to drink warm or hot water because breast milk itself is also just room temperature. So if you want to make warm formula milk for baby to drink, just estimate. I too estimate. Sometimes it is very warm sometimes luke warm

I got Tommee Tippee Instant Milk Modulator since day 1. One of my best buy. It boils the water to 100degrees then cool down to your desired temperature and keeps warm. I set mine to 38degrees. Very convenient in my opinion.

Thành viên VIP

Nope…din bother. Juz use agaration to guesstimate and then test a few drops to ensure slightly warm can already.

Influencer của TAP

i did not... just best estimate