6 months old daily schedule

Anyone able to share their lo daily schedule with no screen time? Do they get bored too?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My boy is 6+ months now. I quit my job to take cate of him and his routine goes like this on weekdays. I dont follow the clock strictly, but it is usually around the timing. He seems to be good with this routine and routines gvs them a sense of security as they know the flow of the day and what to expect. Idk of he is bored or not, bt sometimes i will be the one feeling bored instead! Around 7am, he will be awake and active. Some quiet/cuddle time. Around 8, bath time. 8.45 i will bring him out for a morning walk. 9.30 will give him milk and some baby bite cereals. 10 am first morning nap. He will wake up abt 11-11.30, so will be his active awake time till about 12.30-1, then another milk feed and solids (fruit/veggie puree). Will put him for another nap around 2-2.30. Wake up at 4-4.30, another milk feed and some quiet playtime by himself. 5 pm, bathtime. From then onwards, more playtime, giving him fruits (i will put it in the munchkin fruit feeder thingy). This is the time where my husband will be home, and the 3 of us will be in the living room and we will watch the tv. My boy does look at the tv on and off out of curiousity but i dont mind cus he is not really interested anyway. He will auto display sleepy cues by 6.30, so i will prep his milk, diaper change, massage somemore lavender oil on him, feed milk and sleep.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

sino po dto n parang ang timezone ay canada... sa araw po aq bmabawe ng tulog...ggising me ng lunch pra kmain.. tpos tulog ulit... from 12 midnyt hnggang 6am gising p q mukng tgl p bblik s dti... 1 week n lng 7 mos n me... Snay n me lgi nkhiga... tpos 6pm luto ulam ni hubby... gnun lng routine q...

its okay to be bored, just enjoy the moments of parenthood, don't stress on it, and take each day as it comes , explore different things always! ☮💗

Thành viên VIP

My 4 months now. Tummy time, activity chair, story-time on baby rocker, flash cards session, dance & sing etc