Tutor at A Grader Learning Centre

Hi. Is anybody here a part-time tutor at A Grader tuition centre? If you are, may I know if the company gives CPF contribution to part-time tutors? Contemplating between this or Mind Stretcher as I’m a new mother and would like to focus on raising my child but also supplement income. Thank you in advance!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

An essay is a written composition that presents a writer's perspective, analysis, or argument on a specific topic. It typically follows a structured format, including an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Essays can vary in style and purpose, ranging https://www.clevescene.com/sponsored/the-best-essay-writing-service-2022-independent-review-39279903 from informative and persuasive to narrative and descriptive. They serve as a means of communication and expression, allowing individuals to convey their ideas, insights, and opinions to a wider audience. Essays are commonly used in academic, professional, and creative settings, making them an essential skill for effective communication and critical thinking.

Read more