Any mummies here who used to be working full time converted to stay at home mom and is feeling a little lonely, sometimes stressful and feeling guilty of not being able to earn on their own? I don't wanna be selfish, my kids needs me but each time I wanna spend, I gotta ask husband. Not that he minds, I do. I feel guilty. I used to be very independent. Spending on my own, never asked him for money. He prefers me to look after the kids myself. He said, "if you don't, I'll quit and look after them while you work"

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it's about finding a balance, how long have you been back to taking care of your kids full time? In my case it was hubby who had stopped working to take care of the kids and with the first few months it was very hard for him to adjust. Have you two talked about it? Talking about it is very important.

Read more
8y trước

Just after my maternity leave. About 6 months ago? Yes I spoke to him. Again and again. He said "Sacrifice for the kids now. Watch them grow or you'll miss it." He kinda make the decision for me. Initially, I was happy but slowly... The house chores, two