Anyone experienced chest pain at second trimester?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I started to have chest pain in 2nd trim, kinda feel like spicy, chilli rub on the sternum bone and slightly more on the left. I realised it become worse if i slp on my left side. So i tried to change my position more often, and if not sleeping, try to sit upright more. I realised its better when I slp on my right. U see which side u feel pain, try to avoid that side. If all this doesnt help, just check with ur gynae, it maybe heart related issue or chest muscle or skin over expand =)

Read more

It could happen if you have a very bad heartburn. I've experienced the pain many times on my left that I couldn't even sleep on that side & it takes days to subside. My trick is not to eat after 6 or 7pm so you can have a peaceful sleep with no heartburn. If you feel hungry just snack on some biscuits and water or milo or milk. Whatever that is light. You can also ask for some antacid from your gynae.

Read more

yes, i did.. i had chest pain on 8th week. See a GP, GP dare not give medicine..only give panadol.. rest few days then it gone

Yes I did! My right side of the chest was hurting but my gynae said it’s just my muscles pulling..

Nope. It is better to contact your doctor if you have chest pain

Thành viên VIP

Best to consult your gynaecologist, take care!