7 month LO fell down from storagr bed

My 7 month old fell down from storage bed to the floor that is hard.. we never put any carpet or playmat so she fell so hard especially head.. starting she cry for 30mins.. now she quite calm down.. Im such a bad mom who let her baby roll over and fall without noticing.. what should I look out or do? She sleepy right now.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

im as guilty too mummy, dont blame yourself.❤ My firstborn also fell off the bed a few times cuz he was such an adventurous curious baby.🤦🏻‍♀️ once he even fell over the barrier head down that was attached to my storage bed cuz he could stand up. He cried definitely, and we paniked too at first. but most importantly had to stay calm, observe any difference with baby behaviour or vomitting etc. Pupils got any indifference in size, pupils response to light will constrict etc.. Anyway, he turned out fine, he cried so much got tired and latched to sleep (monitored him closely make sure his breathing normal lol) and after nap he was back to normal self and throughout the night checked on him. so we decided no need see doctor after that. Youve got this mama. ❤

Read more