partners & in-laws

5 months pregnant and my partner has become so hard to get along with. He fights with me about everything and he says even when I am pregnant this relationship is 50/50. It is about equality and compromise and he brings up problems that happen a long time ago... those that I dont even remember. Do men become abit crazy or selfish when their partners are pregnant?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Dads can experience pregnancy depression too. I have experienced it when and after my wife was pregnant. It all comes down to our level of security. Support him physically, emotionally, spiritually anyway u know how. Because no matter whose at fault, nobody will be happy if things go sour. He knows you being pregnant is very hard and is very difficult/near impossible to show him care and affection when you are lugging a 20lbs weight on ur hip. As long as he sees u trying ur hardest, he will be more understanding towards u and ur family.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Is he stressed abt work or family issue or financial issue? What is the main issue? What does he mean this relationship is 50/50? Angry words? He shouldn’t be saying all this, then why married? Do communicate with him nicely. Talk to him during dinner or when he’s feeling better. Have a date with him.

Read more
5y trước

It seems like he’s very frustrated, depressed n stressed all the time. That’s why keep throwing temper n fight with you for small issue for no reason. Must be something that triggers him , or he step into his limits. Try to talk to him in calm manner, n see how it goes . Let him cool down awhile. And you couldn’t throw temper cos preg now. Don’t think so much. Communicate with him when he’s better , he can voice it out his issue, and you too. You let him know what you dislike etc

My husband also like this. But I told him just give in can anot, I already very tired during my 5months pregnancy. But I talk to him, I asked him still want the baby anot, if want give in to me. But I always told my husband house just give in to me, outside I give in to him.

Thành viên VIP

Best to have a good talk with him and ask yourselves where your relationship is heading to. It's gonna be worse after you give birth and it's not good for your baby..

You should have a talk with him. He may have other concerns or stress

5y trước

I tried but everything we talk about he tells his parents or his friends who are going through terrible marriages. They tell him to stand his ground, not to give in to me and to make sure he gets his way.....