Diarrhoea

My 2YO having diarrhoea & flu, doc prescribed medication for both. But I am also thinking my girl immune system not good as she started to fall sick every month after gg she toddler class. Should I try, stop all medicine and feed her probiotics ? Or I can mix both tgt?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You might want to continue with the meds as prescribed by the doctor till she gets better first. Then start on the supplements etc for her immune system. Cod liver oil and BioGaia probiotics seems good for my LO so far

Thành viên VIP

Complete her medications and once she’s well, you can feed her supplements. I would suggest Scott’s emulsion cod liver oil to boost her immune system

Hi, I suggest first finish the medication course and then go for supplements like cod liver oil etc.

Continue with med to get the condition under control first

Thành viên VIP

Would suggest that you continue the medication first...

Yup, perhaps its better together.

Influencer của TAP

Continue to finish the medicine, probiotics can feed after 2 to 3 hrs later. Feed her more water or green coconut water. Coconut water is full of electrolytes which can help to replenish her lost for her diarrhoea

Consult pd Propose finishing antibiotics Then when better start on vitamins as well Not just probiotics

Read more