Pigeon or huggies wet wipes?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tried both before but eventually stick to pigeon becos drawing out the wipes with one hand is easier than huggies! U know how important it is when you are dealing with a sudden mess haha… but agree that pigeon can lose moisture easily so must close the gap properly after use

I used Pigeon at first but then my hubby chanced upon Infinity wipes on Shopee that's cheaper than Pigeon when buy in bulk. Loving it as it has a larger size wipe and more wet unlike Pigeon that can lose its moisture rather easily.

I had a few kind of wipes. Pigeon n clover n zappy. Pigeon one thinner one I can wipe the stuff or the hands.. then clover n zappy I intend to use for cleaning during diapers change or very dirty stuff.

Thành viên VIP

can try huggies for free by signing up their Huggies Club: Redeem free diapers along with free wet wipes from Huggies Club. Redeem before 30 Nov to win a feeding pillow! :) https://huggies.site/zctzy

I tried tollyjoy its good to use, but Zappy is better as can use for mouth and 100% organic, and much more cheaper. I gave birth at thomson and they used Zappy for the baby.

I use Pigeon simply because the nurses in NICU (where my premature child was admitted) did. Saw no reason to change and I’m quite happy with it.

Thành viên VIP

used pigeon for the first month and changed to soonsu subsequently. have been using it for half a year already

Super Mom

I don’t like pigeon ones for the reason that there’s this smell to them. Huggies for me anytime!

personally I like the Johnson johnson wipes for the sensitive skin.soft to the touch and wet.🙂

Influencer của TAP

pigeon is thin Huggies is thick. if you don't want to have baby's poo on hand get Huggies.