I'm pregnant, what nutrients should I be taking in?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Food that are of a well balanced nutrients like meat, poultry, fish, cereal, grains, bread, etc. However, you need to ensure that you dont take in too much sugar or salt. This is to avoid unnecessary high BP or diabetes during your follow up. Having said that, during your first tri, you will be prescribe with folic acid to take in till about 12 weeks. Subsequently, 13 weeks onwards you can take obumin and fish oil too. You may consume materna milk for you and your baby. Hope this clarify.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hi Dear, try to eat well cooked avoid raw meats and some kind of fishes with high mercury in it . take plenty of fluids avoid alcohol and café . eat normally, maintain a balanced diet, eat all things in moderation, and provide enough nutrition, particularly calcium and folate. I take two glasses of Similac Mum maternal milk every day to ensure I have enough nourishment. I enjoy the flavor, and it's simple and quick to prepare. You may give it a go!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hi mummy, I simply just eat anything that I love when pregnant but of course all in moderation. I’m one who can’t take any formulated milk but there’s one particular one that I can keep down; It’s the Similac Mum Maternal Milk. It have the nutritions that I need and it taste not bad (my own preference) as I’m also quite picky with my food intake. Anw, congrats on your pregnancy mummy! ❤️

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Congrats on your pregnancy! For me, I just eat as per normal and eat a balanced diet. However, as a working mum, sometimes might skip lunch. To ensure that I get the required nutrition, I will drink 2 glasses of Similac Mum maternal milk daily. It tastes great and very easy to prepare. You might also want to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tm6bo87DbU

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Congrats on your pregnancy ! Maternal milk can also be another source of nutrition just in case you have no time to cook or get the nutrients needed. You may try Similac Mum, they have all the essential nutrients needed for your increased nutrients which you need especially this period !

Thành viên VIP

Check this video mommy, it will helpful for you https://youtu.be/1tm6bo87DbU

Thành viên VIP

I took DHA, Obimi, calcium and folic acid during my pregnancy.

get prenatal vitamins and folic acid