Do your kids have complete vaccination? Why or why not?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby is only six months old but we're planning to have him completely immunized, whether it's an optional vaccine or not. I believe vaccines are really needed nowadays. I do natural parenting (breastfeeding, cosleeping, cloth diapering, babywearing) but I opted to skip being an anti-vaccine mom because our environment isn't the same as before. Gone were the days that we had fresh air, clean surroundings. Bacteria and viruses have mutated and evolved as well, so for me, "bakit dati, hindi naman kailangan ng ganyan" reasoning won't work anymore. Better safe than sorry.

Read more

Definitely yes. It's not just for the protection of my child, but the other children she comes in contact with. I really don't understand this anti-vax movement. The study linking vaccines has long been disproven and we all need to do our part to eradicate diseases that are needlessly harming today's children.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Yes completely finish up all his vaccination and add in chicken pox jab too. I will be getting them for flu vaccination too.

I remembered mine had the required vaccinations and I added in Rotavirus and chickenpox.

yes i do give them complete vaccination. it will benefit them in the long run

Influencer của TAP

Yes all the compulsory & couple of optionals

Thành viên VIP

Of course vaccines! We aren’t cavemen

Super Mom

Yes.

Yes

Yes