Balancing work and family

To working mums with a young baby/babies, how do you balance work and family? I feel like my priority has largely shifted from work to my young baby. I feel bad because I'm not able to give more attention to work right now and it is unfair to my employer. But ever since I have a baby, I realised that work isn't everything. I want to be financially independent but family is just as important to me if not more. Any mummies can share your experiences and struggles?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

its tiring to juggle work and family to be really honest. i have a good working environment which understands my role as a parent comes first but i know not to take it for granted. i miss my baby every time i send her to school. it never gets easy but i think for me, i work hard during my working hours, leave on time and switch my phone on silent when im home to play with my baby. weekends are precious to me and i will always dedicate a day with her to go out and play. take every free moment to be with your family, no matter how short the time. 💕

Read more
1y trước

thanks for sharing.