Working Moms vs SAHM, Breastfeeding vs Formula Feeding, Vaccine vs Anti-Vaccines. Do you think parents should stop bickering over this issue?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mommy! I believe that every parent has their own way of doing things. Each of us have strategies that work for our families. Each family is unique, we all have different dynamics and different preferences. What may work for one may not work for others. While it is healthy to debate or have friendly discussions I believe it is unhealthy and counterproductive to argue and judge other people based on their preferences. I myself have encountered being in the positions you have mentioned above and have had to explain why I made those choices for me and my family. I believe in my choices. I believe they work for my family. And I believe that parents who choose differently are also doing the best for their families. At the end of the day we should have respect for all other parents and should refrain from imposing our choices on others. We, as parents, do the best we can and would benefit from support from each other.

Read more
8y trước

I'm so sorry to hear that mommy. I believe you did the right thing in unfollowing them. You may not be able to convince them of your point or your choice however you don't need that kind of negativity as well. It is better for you to distance yourself t