Easy to prepare baby meals with Hakubaku

Working from home doesn’t necessarily mean that I have more time spending in the kitchen. I believe most of the working parents are always in the looking for easy-to-prepare recipes for kids, like myself but at the same time I also don’t want to discount on the nutrition and taste for Koyouri as well. Good thing I found out about Hakubaku baby noodlles! Hakubaku” means “White Barley” in Japanese and their baby noodles are made with all natural ingredients. Their somen, udon and spaghetti made from wholesome, all-natural ingredients with no added salt, flavourings or colourings. Comes in easy, resealable self-standing zipper pouch for storage and one pack is good for 20 servings - perfect for busy days when I need to whip up Koyouri a quick meal. Aside from being easy to cook, I love that it is pre-cut into 1-inch bite-sized pieces, allowing baby to hold easily and encourages baby-led weaning as well! As easy as 3 steps, I can prepare a delicious food for Koyouri! All I need to do is: 1. Pour the pre-cut noodles into the pot, 2. add her favourite vegetables 3. add in fish and egg and it is ready in minutes! Koyouri just loves it! Hakubaku baby noodles are available at major retailers and more information is available at singapore.hakubaku.asia. Grab your very own Hakubaku baby noodles now! #hakubakusg #hakubakubaby

Easy to prepare baby meals with Hakubaku
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Looks good! And your girl is adorable!

This is yum. thank you for sharing