Wise parents, pls tell me which of these three Low cost diaper brands I should buy. I can't afford the price tags of MamyPoko etc. Anyone use onwards? What about petpet and FairPrice housebrand diapers?

Post image
39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I actually use clothes diaper in the daytime and disposable ones only at night and when we go out. only 2 pcs per day so its only 1 pack per mth costing abt $13 plus which I will buy 6 packs at 1 go at baby fair.

I tried Pet pet for #1 and #2, cutting is small and the material not so comfortable. My neighbour uses Onwards, so far so good. you may get branded but cheaper diapers from those tmc halls or CK.

Thành viên VIP

Pet pet is fine .. u may can buy it carton at Lazada or Qoo10 or shoppe .. it mostly 39sgd for 3 packs .. I am using XLbin this brand each pack contains 56diapers .. so u may can try it save ur money ..

cheap brand doesn't mean not good. I ever come across some mummies using onwards, kca, petpet they can last over the night. through trial will let you know which diaper is suitable for your lo.

If I'm not wrong, Petpet was the brand used in my household when I was younger (my late grandma took care of my younger siblings and cousins). Everyone wore Petpet and there were no issues.

I used petpet for both my kids using for close to 5 years. Good and affordable brand. We try with others Brand’s like Goon, Drypers etc but my kids are still prefer petpet.

actually i find the price not very cheap though, cos i can find mamypoko 50pcs at $12.50 at my area. but if u really wanna use for daytime petpet is recommended.

Actually if u compare Onwards & Drypers price, it's not much of a difference. I would rather pay slightly more for Drypers as quality is much better.

Hi, if you happen to stay in yishun, you can go to luv babies at Junction 9 to get mamy poko diapers. They are selling it at $10 per pkt.

KCA and Onwards are from the same factory. But KCA is slightly cheaper. This is confirmed by the staff at the last baby expo