Antenatal packages (KKH vs NUH vs SGH)

Hi, my wife is 9 weeks pregnant and under the subsidised route in KKH. We are planning to shift to private down the road as the wife has some gynaes in mind. We are trying to figure out which would be the best week to make the transition to private and whether the antenatal packages are indeed more cost-effective than per visit payments. For KKH I understand that there is an antenatal package starting from week 20 while NUH has a package starting from week 22. I have not come across any package from SGH. We are fine with shifting to private in week 28 or 30. Just want to know whether it's worth moving to private earlier in weeks 20 or 22 because of the packages. Thanks in advance. #advicepls #pleasehelp #firstbaby

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m on kkh subsidised route at Week 30. V pleased with the doctor they assigned me. It’s the same every visit so there is consistency. There is no package for subsidised route. My friend is on kkh private. Her gynae advised that the package is not worth it. I will only change to private v near to delivery so I can go to Ward A class.

Read more
1y trước

You can go to the admin blk at kkh, they will check the price for you (medisave, which ward blahblah)