Importance of a baby diaper tracker

Why should I use a baby diaper tracker?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It tells a lot about baby's health especially for newborn. You could check if milk intake is digested well and absorbed by the body by the amount of poops and urine excreted which you can count by the number of diaper change. For total breastfed baby, it is essential to track diaper change to ensure baby is getting enough milk. Lastly, trends can help in budgetting too.

Read more

There’s no shortage of benefits to using a baby diaper tracker. It’s one of the best ways to easily and regularly check on your baby’s health. Not only is it instrumental in helping you identify baby’s poop & pee patterns, but it can also help you plan the diaper expenses accordingly.

I'd definitely use a baby diaper tracker because it gives me an understanding of how many Diaper my baby is using..becomes part of my budget planning, when travelling i will not fall short of diapers, i can also understand why my baby is using so many diapers, is it normal?

Thành viên VIP

Helped me figure out how many diapers I was using on average daily/weekly! Budget planning- check! And also for random days out or holidays, I could easily refer to how many diapers I was going through on average

Influencer của TAP

not necessary to me. i change every 3 hours.

Definitely good for a data driven mother!

Thành viên VIP

Never bothered to use such trackers. 🤪

Influencer của TAP

didnt think it necessary