Why my period not coming back though I stopped Breastfeeding for 3 months (4mths pp)

Why is my period not back yet though I’ve already stopped Breastfeeding for 3months now? I’m currently 4months pp and I read that usually period would have returned. :( I just used pregnancy test kit to test and it was negative. I went to see my gynae earlier last month and he asked me to monitor for 6 months. What is wrong with me?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there mummy, I have to agreed with your gynea certain ladies does take longer to gain back their mensus after stop breastfeeding. As our hormones are regulating back. According to my gynea, it takes 6months to recover our uterus(ready for another pregnancy) , more than a year to recover our hormones. Personally i got my mensus back about 5months into stopping breastfeeding. Certain of my girl friends took longer. Main things is take it easy on yourself, don’t stress. Exercise , drink more water, take folic acid if you plan to conceive again to keep your body ready. Please take care.

Read more
2t trước

Thanks mummy for the encouragement! It’s so uplifting to hear from you! :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5234040)