First holiday country for your kid to travel to?

Which was the first country you took your child to? And at what age? #holiday #travel #vacation #children

82 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Took my girl at 4 months to Tokyo, Japan because she "won" the 4 day 3 night all expenses paid trip when she was still in the womb. Acted out when we originally refused to take her. Cried for one week at my mums place when we trying to "condition" her to stay there while both of us go overseas. In the end, relented and bought her "seat" on the plane and she immediately stopped her crying. :P

Read more

perth when my 1st child was about 14mo. it was end of winter. we loved the cooling weather. my boy had lots of fun being close 2 nature and chasing the beautiful birds around. taiwan when my 2nd child was about 8mo. frankly there wasnt much for my 8mo to do since he couldnt walk yet. i babywear him most of the time. it was my elder boy who had lots of fun.

Read more

Hi all, I'm a full DL mom, hubby helps bottle feed once a week. I'm doing some research in preparation for when my boy starts on solids. Do you give LOs water in milk bottles? Did they take water in bottles well? I feel weird because we've been using medela calma teats. I'm thinking if we should use Avent natural for water. Would that cause nipple confusion?

Read more

I took my son to Japan when he was only over 3 month because my hubby going for business trip and I am under maternity leave so might as well go over with him together with my son since he is still young and easy to manage! Furthermore Japan promote breast feeding they have nursing room in almost every departments stores so convenient and comfortable!

Read more

4yrs old now. -3mths-9mths to Bangkok/Msia(KL,Ipoh,Port Dickson) 1yr-Australia & Korea 2yrs-Europe for our family photoshoot cum holiday 3yrs-Phuket,Taiwan & HK. 4yrs-Coming June we are going Switzerland. So far so gd well manageable becoz she a sleeper whenever we board the flight and only wake up when we are landing.

Read more

My first child to Thailand at 7mth, second child Dubai at 13 mth, third child Langkawi at 4 mth, and next week I am bringing no 4 on his birthday to Korea. Do somewhere simpler and child friendly for your first trip. For my first trip with all 4 kids I did a beach stay, stayed in hotel mostly instead of a city location

Read more

Took my kids to the neighbouring country, Malaysia. Think this is the most convenient and wasy place to move ard from Singapore. It ia just a bus away. Rates are lower as compared and it makes it more affordable to shop, eat, etc .... there.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6358)

Australia!! It is very family oriented and self drive is so much easier! You can reach destination by car and my Wife would breastfeed in the car too. The weather is nice if you travel in the winter season~

For my #2, Bintan at 6 months, Taiwan at 9 months. But if you are still breastfeeding I recommend Australia. Can put your pump in the car and pump (with nursing cover etc). #1 to Australia at 9 months.