First holiday country for your kid to travel to?

Which was the first country you took your child to? And at what age? #holiday #travel #vacation #children

82 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

china, at 2.5mth.. went there with my hubby family. at 8.5mths, hubby and me alone bring baby to taichung to cingjing to taipei.. tiring.. but we enjoy alots and baby is happy to travel.. haha

Malaysia(Genting) via coach was his first trip at 11mths, followed by Lombok , Korea and Australia. I wana to ensure that he's comfortable with all before going for long haul flight.

8mths to Perth. Easy going and baby friendly place. No problem using the stroller in the city. we brought 2 carriers for the more "adventurous" part of our itinerary.

Taiwan at 16 months and we are going back there again when my second child is 12 months old. Taiwan is really a breastfeeding and child friendly country, we love it so much.

Japan Tokyo at four months. A slow trip cos have to go back to hotel for baby's nap. But overall is fun for someone who had been stuck at home for n-months!!!

Batam, Indonesia, when my babies were 2 months old. We took ferry for 1 hour and luckily my babies never cried while we staying for 2 weeks at my mum house.

We are bringing our baby to Bali in July, he will be 5.5 months then. Haven't packed but seems that I have to bring the whole nursery over...

Malaysia KL at about 3 months old. We drove all the way up. Thank god, he slept throughout the entire journey. Memorable experience.

when my son is around 3 months plus I bring him to japan, a good place with many nursing facilities and supportive of breast-feeding

Took my baby to hk when he was 3 mth old, then to Taiwan when he was 9 mth old, recently at 14 mth old brought him to bkk