Stroller

Hi all. Which stroller are you using currently? Be it expensive or affordable stroller which one has a big wheels and easy to maneuver and also easy to close with one hand

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I have 5 stroller in total since my 1st baby. 1st time we bought Peg perego pliko 3, it's quite heavy but sturdy, we use it until my daughter around 2.5 year, I also bought GB Pockit for easy travel last time, quite useful but lazy to cary when it's folded. Then we bought Seebaby stroller, that is the most useful (and the cheapest so far), after fold can stand by itself, can drag it also, can lay flat also, when I was pregnant #2, I even sat there a few times before I bought my own wheelchair. For baby #2, I bought Joie Gemm carseat at the baby fair, then I find the matching stroller frame at Carousell so we can push her when on the way. After baby 6m+, I want to buy another stroller so that she can lay flat and sit normally, was considering Joie tourist with 1 hand fold, but in the end I choose Babyzen YoYo with buggy board for my eldest, so both can enjoy it.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

You may wish to read this article https://www.drumitloud.com/best-stroller-singapore/