Which oil is good for massage as winter is coming. I was using parachute coconut oil since her birth

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

you can definitely use coconut oil, but Parachute coconut oil is not really good, as it is after all a synthetic one. please go for virgin coconut oil from organic brands. you can easily find them in regular stores or online. also, mustard oil is great to use for winters, as it really keeps the skin protected. but make sure your baby's skin is moisturized and not cracked or too dry, as else it can cause a burning sensation. pure olive oil is also a good option.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20626)

parachute coconut oil is not real coconut oil and sadly is full of a lot of synthetic ingredients. virgin coconut oil is nevertheless really good and especially so for winters. go for herbal and ayurvedic brands.

Hi, Coconut oil is no doubt one of the best for massage but now in winters you can also massage with olive oil and tea-tree oil.

Mustard oil made warm with methi ajwain and garlic... it keeps the babies warm and protects from cold

I use bertolli olive oil for both of my children for last 7years nd it's very good

Bertolli olio Sasson It's olive oil that comes in a tin can

Depending on his or her skin 👶🏻

Badam organ or almond oil

I was using olive oil