At which month do you all start bringing your lo out? I want to bring my 2-month lo out as I'm very bored at home but my husband and parents all felt that she is too young to be out. They told me babies can only be exposed to the outside environment after they are 6 months old when their immunity is stronger.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There is really no specific guideline on when you can bring your newborn out. Most propose that once your baby is out of the hospital, it is fine to bring him/her out if you feel up to it. The only thing to note would be to avoid large, crowded, enclosed places with poor ventilation. For such places, it will be good to wait till your baby is six to eight weeks, when her immune system is better developed. These places increase her exposure to airborne germs that could be dangerous for her immature immune system. Bringing her out for walks in the parks will be great. Also, do take note of the air condition now since the haze is back. Just a short walk in a nearby park would do both you and baby good (if the air condition is alright that is). Take care!

Read more

To be honest, i started bringing baby out as soon ad hr was a few days old. Well in my case, we have no one to help care for baby. So its only up to me and hubby to handle everything. With that being said, i definitely had long stares and peoole questioning me. Then again, if you didnt have a choice what else could one do. Ill still say, it solely depends in individuals.

Read more

when my boy was 3 weeks old, we had already brought him out to shopping malls, even to GBTB and River Safari. I don't subscribe to cooping a baby at home to prevent them from falling ill easily. in fact, my 7MO boy has not fallen ill and has not gotten a fever from any of his vaccinations.

I started bringing my baby out on weekly short lunch with my parents in law at about 2m. But that's only once a week. Before that, I just stayed at home. We really started going out more often after the baby took her first 5-in-1 vaccine.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15853)

After full month. I bought my lo out to nearby park for stroll and would avoid crowded places to prevent catching flu etc from others, as baby immunity is still not strong.

Ard 1 month. Very bored to stay home. But must be careful to wash ur hands and keep baby in carrier all the time.

Thành viên VIP

I remember mine was 4 months. But in between one week once I still bring out to near by

Thành viên VIP

I think after 1 mont