Which malt drink r u giving to your kids...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, I used to give malt drinks to my kids, but there were times when the malt drink wouldn't be there and my kids refuse to have milk. So, one of those days, I experimented by adding soaked and grated almonds in their milk, along with the kesar flavour that I make...and they really liked it. So, then on, I stopped buying anything and give them this combination. It is not only yummy but has great nutritional value as well. Try this at home, I am sure your kids will like it.

Read more

Hi Ankita, I don't give any malt drinks to my kids. I had tried giving Bournvita, Complan, Pediasure and eve Horlicks, mainly for the ads that said they were good. but soon realized they are absolutely useless. as my kids sometimes like the chocolate taste, i simply add some Hershey's chocolate syrup in the milk. otherwise i keep changing the taste by adding dates, honey, cardamom powder, crushed almonds and such.

Read more
7y trước

thats superb :)

I give Bournvita, protinex to my kid. Earlier I was skeptical about giving it and even stopped giving it for a while after reading that these malt drinks have no nutritional value...but started again after had a discussion with my husband over it and he giving logics convinced me that they do have nutritional content. But I give butter milk, juice, makes shakes. ..but all home made to my kid.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28846)

I give junior Proteinex... sometimes badam paste prepared at home