Where did you host your baby full month?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As we do not have a lot of relatives, we hosted the full month party at private dining room at restaurants, about 1 to 2 tables. If you have a lot of guests, you can consider hotel's function room, condo function room, community centre/club function room, chalet, and etc.

I hosted it at the void deck of my house to minimise the mess and crowd as my house is not big enough. It can accommodate more people and there is a playground so kids can run about and play when adults are busy chatting.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3681)

I host it at the void deck of my house to minimise the mess at home and it can accommodate more people. There is also a playground that children can play at, bigger space for them to run around as well.

My cousin simply booked the condo function room. She had a small bouncy castle (placed near the entrance of the function room) which helped kept the children entertained.