when will ypu start letting your child use electric gadgets ?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Been thinking about this way before I even plan to have a kid. I always think that technology has overtaken the world and because it's so easily available and acts as a good source of distraction to the lil ones. I have set a rule that no gadgets before age of 2, and no over excessive of taking selfies or videos with the baby. I might even set a rule that visitors are to follow guidelines. lil ones have perfect eyesight and I don't wish mine to have his eyesight affected at a young age. We grew up fine without a tablet or a smartphone isn't it? Limiting tv time and spending more time interacting via reading, singing and playing creates the bond. Don't let gadget take over your role. :)

Read more

My children started at age 3 y/o...but with strict time limit and supervision. We don't have a TV at home, so they watch educational videos online, and playing phonics and maths games online also have been helping with their learning greatly. Since they have learn the rules and regulations for using gadgets since young age, it is easier to control the usage (not addicted till cannot be seperated from gadgets,stuff like that).

Read more

Pediatricians generally recommend kids don't start using electronic devices and screens until they're at least 3 and no more that 30min a day if they're alone. If you use the device or watch the screen together the time can be longer and the negative psychological affects can be avoided. That said, all of this media can be addictive to very young kids, so moderation and parental guidance are key.

Read more

I started at less than a year old. it's very easy to want to be conventional and refrain from overexposure of electronic or online gadgets but sometimes, for sanity sake and emergency cases, YouTube is really helpful. Many children break down easily when outside and during mealtimes. YouTube was my lifesaver. that said, use with discretion and always monitor what they are watching/doing

Read more

Don't do that too early mom! Because i've read from website Halodoc that electronical gadget have some negative impact such as mental healt and eye's desease. I suggest you to speak with the doctor to know the best solution and if there's no time you can consultation in the same application as website above. Trust me mom they really helpfull for any kind of child problem.

Read more

my LOs started at 1 year plus, watching educational videos like nursery songs, phonics, surprise eggs (learning self confidence) etc When I am around at home, i set limit to 15 mins each time but trouble comes when my hub takes care of them. They overpower him and they can abuse the time. It became an issue until I set parental control timing.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4868)

Letting them use the gadgets I'm not sure,letting them have their own,not till they're 12 or 13 yrs

Thành viên VIP

Maybe 3 y/o. I'll make sure to resrtrict and supervise their usage too.

The same parents did to me, till i was 10