When you're sick, who takes care of the kids?
Nêu ý kiến
I still do
Spouse
Grandparent/Relative
Helper/Nanny

2974 responses

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Happened to me once, having serious dehydration due to food poisoning and got send to hospital by ambulance as I am shivering non-stop with bad cramp and low blood pressure. Stay in hospital for half day for drip and got to travel home alone to take care of kids. Lucky Husband is able to stay home that day to parent the kids while I am in hospital. Mommy don't entitled to off or sick day specially Mommy with no help from parents, parent-in-laws or helper.

Read more

Even if my hubby takes care of my girl, she will still run to the room and ask for mummy which i cannot blame my hubby cause if i am at home, she wants mummy. Unless i am not at home , she will stay with daddy

Influencer của TAP

If my husband available he will take care her and my mother will help if she doesnt have any chore to do. Otherwise, mostly i still do

yes u can but makesure that yr virus nt so serious because its harful for ur kids;like fever its ok but if not better dnt tc with them

since when we can ever have a break even if we are sick? unless we are in the hosp but still constantly worried about the kids

I am a solo parent, adding to my luck I have my supportive and loving parents who loves my daughter more than much.

I ask my husband that I need to take a rest and he must take over on the kids and the household chores.

My husband sometimes files a vacation leave from work so he can take care of us here at home.

Thành viên VIP

since we don't have any helper and relatives living with us, i have to do it by myself

Thành viên VIP

i still do, sometimes my spouse, my mom and sibling take care of my son