When do we stop formula feeding ?

76 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tears roll down my eyes as I type this here .. i think about everything it has cost me , loosing my funds to those imposters .. my wife took the kids and left me because of that and now am still trying to get them back and that’s not even all of the things my business with crypto investment has cost me , I have a bad credit cos it after Burning my credits and loans , sold my car.. I typically lost everything.. now even though am trying to build up my life again and getting back my family thanks to the services of JETHACKS RECOVERY CENTRE , it still upsets me thinking about it , how I must have been a complete fool , my wife warned but I was already in bed with them and wasn’t about to stop till I got my return on investment and that cost me everything…. I don’t think this fraudulent setups realize how much they can ruin the life’s of others by taking their money but am very glad we have competent hackers in this world who can help reverse their actions and retrieve our money for us , JETHACKS RECOVERY CENTRE is the best hacker out there , I did my research online and am very glad I can now testify to that also , I had my funds of $603k all recovered to me by the JETHACKS and for that I am very very grateful. You can contact him on Email: Jethacks 7 @ gmail . Com Or Telegram : Jethackss

Read more