When do we stop formula feeding ?

76 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HOW I GOT THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBER FROM A SPELL CASTER: I am a 59-year-old IT worker and it was going to be our 25-year wedding anniversary but we had no money to celebrate it. I was given an assignment in the office so I went online to search for answers then I saw testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers, I was very interested to win too so I contacted lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214. Lord Bubuza responded, saying he will cast a spell and reveal the lottery winning numbers with his spiritual powers. I provided the items He needed to cast the spell and he gave me 6 numbers after casting the spell. I was so confident of winning so I went to a convenience store and bought a $10 Jumbo Bucks ticket from Gate City Express on East Lee Street in Greensboro and went home. I sat outside and scratched the ticket. When I saw that I won $1,000,000. My name is Licette Griffin, How can I thank Lord Bubuza enough? Are you a lottery gamer? Contact him via website: Lordbubuzamiraclework.com or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

Read more