When do we stop formula feeding ?

76 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

‘’I need back my money’’.. ‘’ I need my family back’’ that was the only thoughts I had for months and thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , I got back my family and my money .. I was depressed for months as my husband and 5year old left me to go live with his mum cos I used all our savings to invest in crypto investment company, took a loan and sold my car too in a bid to pay the withdrawal fees I was desperate very desperate and I nearly lost everything but thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , he recovered my £861k from those heartless scammers .. it’s a long story but at the end I was happy , I am forever grateful to him.. This has made me to cross paths with him through a review on here and am writing this review here in hope that it will help someone out there , if you’ve been in a similar situation please reach out to Albert Gonzalez Wizard, he is a very competent and reliable hacker . The contact details are as follow , email: [email protected] or [email protected] whatsapp +31685248506 AND Telegram:  +31685248506

Read more
1y trước

HOW I GOT THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBER FROM A SPELL CASTER: I am a 59-year-old IT worker and it was going to be our 25-year wedding anniversary but we had no money to celebrate it. I was given an assignment in the office so I went online to search for answers then I saw testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers, I was very interested to win too so I contacted lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214. Lord Bubuza responded, saying he will cast a spell and reveal the lottery winning numbers with his spiritual powers. I provided the items He needed to cast the spell and he gave me 6 numbers after casting the spell. I was so confident of winning so I went to a convenience store and bought a $10 Jumbo Bucks ticket from Gate City Express on East Lee Street in Greensboro and went home. I sat outside and scratched the ticket. When I saw that I won $1,000,000. My name is Licette Griffin, How can I thank Lord Bubuza enough? Are you a lottery game