When you prepare baby's first solids and subsequent meals, did you get a separate set of knife and chopping board for food preparation? If so, what is a good brand and where can I get it from? Thanks.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi, i didn't get different set of boards and knife. baby has his own cutlery more for keeping his interest and for a better fit for his hands etc - hence baby bowl and spoons. i use the same knives and boards as the family as we wash the chop(s) whenever changing between cooked and raw. most of the food during preparation is cut before cooking - so it was ok too. we did buy a new handheld blender tho

Read more
8y trước

Thanks Jacinthia for sharing :)

Yes we do use separate knife and chopping board. Especially chopping board is a breeding ground for bacteria I won't want to use boards that has been used for cutting raw meat to prepare my baby's food. In fact at my house I have separate knives for cutting different things like cutting veggies and fruits is a different knife from cutting meat. Same goes for chopping board.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19338)

I didn't. Baby only get her own set of cutlery, fork, spoon, bowl, cup. Knife and chopping board used for food prep are the same as family's. I do use separate knives and boards for raw food, cooked food and fruits.

8y trước

thank you Yvonne!

I didn't have a separate set for cooking but yes baby has his own cutlery. The avent4in1 blender is solely for his use though

Nope, I don't. But I make sure everything is clean no matter who used it or for what purpose.