anyone has polyps during pregnancy?

When I saw red blood after i wipe, I went to my gynae immediately who discovered a polyp. Scan is ok. Then I was told it will continue to bleed the next few days. I wanted to stay calm but everytime I wipe, the shock is still there. What should I do? :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thanks both! I called them and was told it will just come on and off until I pass my first trimester and see if there is a need to remove the polyp

3y trước

hi can I check with you in ur case, did the bleed just came off after first trimester? or, it continued on ur entire pregnancy? I have polyp 2cm in size n this is my first pregnancy, so I'm very worried..

Hey dear, just wait for one more week as your doc suggested, if even after the week if doesn't stop, please do to the doctor immediately

Super Mom

Hi, I had polyps too during pregnancy and everything was okay after I gave birth. Nothing too worrying. Take care! :)

3y trước

Erm. I didn't experience that though. Best to check with your gynae soon!

hi. did the polyps affect normal vaginal birth? im in early pregnancy and found a polyps. really want vaginal birth

Hi, Please observe it for few more days if there is any change and then visit the doctor