Not a question. Just want to voice out. I miscarriage today.

Hi mummies, I'm supposed to be in my 6w going 7w. Over the weekend, I started to bleed on Sat night. I hurried over to KKH and did my first scan. For the first time, I saw my embryo sac. Sunday came, the bleeding didn't stop. This morning, I visited the polyclinic to get a referral letter, the doctor didn't do much. And told me if im still pregnant, i should still get the pregnancy symptoms like nausea and vomitting. When I was home, I felt a strong cramp when went to pee. As I wipe myself, I saw a dark red clot with some white mucus. At this point, I was scared. I made an appt with a gynae. At noon, I did another ultrasound, this time, my womb is empty. The doctor checked twice and I showed him the clot pic. He confirmed I had a complete abortion. This is my first pregnancy. :(

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am so sorry for your loss 💐 . I too had a missed miscarriage at week 7 last year. It was a very tough period emotionally & mentally. You will be surprised that miscarriage is so common and can unfortunately happen to anyone at any age. What I learnt from my gynae is that the fetus was unhealthy hence it’s the body’s reaction to remove the unhealthy fetus to protect the body. I hope you find peace and comfort during this difficult time 🙏 know that you are not alone in this . Hugs.

Read more

it happened to me before. i know how it exactly feels like. im sorry for your loss. see it as a blessing in disguise. also, pantang like you have just given birth. don't give up. you are stronger than you think, please take care 😘 *big hugs*

iam extremely sorry for your lost. regardless of how soon or late in pregnancy; a miscarriage at any point is traumatic. I hope you manage to find back faith in this journey of motherhood. you are in our prayers 🙏 take care❤️

i also miscarried at 7 weeks last year and it was such an emotionally draining experience. i'm so sorry for your loss. be kind to yourself during this time ❤️