When i get to see my inlaws in our house i feel so uncomfortable, i have that strange heavy feeling to them.

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I think it happens because you are not having a bond with them or do not get along too well. You guys probably maintain a distance in your relationship. I think that till the time this wall is not broken, the relationships remain superfluous. We need to be real people in front of each other and then only bonding happens. And compromise is the key, as there would be many things they wouldn't like about you and visa versa. So, you people will have to ignore all those things and remember good things about each other to accept each other. It is easy said then done, but eventually things do fall in place if we keep our hearts open.

Đọc thêm

Hi, It happens with me too. And the reason is that I do not share open relationship with them. They want me to behave a certain way, like they have perceive daughter inlaws to behave in their minds, and this makes me feel very uncomfortable. When I am told that they are coming, I start feeling a strange kind of pressure. It is probably the pressure to behave in a certain way. I totally get your point.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23081)

It's simply because there's something not right with the relationship or how they treat you. I can relate to this. What I do, I just avoid being with them as much as possible. Less encounter, less problems.

8y trước

i know hindi aq ang sadya but still.. lakas ng kabog sa dibdib q

Talk to your husbad and tell him about your feelings. Let him talk to his parent about that.