When do u guys start buying stroller, baby cot, and whatever is needed?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I listed out all the baby necessities and purchase them over time slowly starting from second trimester, when the baby gender has revealed. If I can get good deal from online shopping I will do so but do not need to travel around, e.g. iherbs. I will take note of any sales e.g. diapers at ntuc, kiddy palace yearly 20%, spring maternity and etc. Personally I do not like to go to baby fair as it is very crowded and long queue. For large baby items e.g. cot and stroller, I will at least visit showroom to decide which one is suitable for me and baby.

Read more

The most important one would actually be the baby cot which I bought in 3rd trimester. Other miscellaneous living necessities also during the same time. As for stroller, or carrier I think that can wait. Some babies don't like being in strollers or carriers. So you could actually bring your baby for a trial run before you commit as those can be considered big ticket items.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-995)

I bought baby clothes only after I found out the gender together with the baby cot. As for stroller and carrier, I only bought those after my confinement and the baby gets to test it before purchasing.

Thành viên VIP

I bought most of my items preloved, most in my second trimester. I bought my stroller, bath tubs and other knick knacks at the baby fair when I was about 8 months pregnant.

Super Mom

stroller, walker and carrier, i bought it when my baby 6months old.

4y trước

baby cot, 5months old.

thanks

Just bought mine, I'm in third trimester

Around 8 months old.